Premium Magic Blue Sole Sauce 4 Oz
I am proud to bring you my very own Sole Sauce Called Sole Reviver !
- Sole Reviver Is Composed of 15 Key ingredients, it is the most Advanced deoxidizing agent on the market
- It Can be used to deoxidize rubber soles, tabs, pods, as well as YELLOWED icy soles!
- It Is Safe to use on any translucent sole, including glow soles, and will not effect glow properties !
- This is the best Sole Sauce you can find on the market. 4 oz bottle is good to restore 6-8 pairs depending on condition
- (FREE FAST SAME HOUR SHIPPING) : Your Product will be shipped immediately after purchase , you will be sent a USPS tracking number to the email you purchased with.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK !
- PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES PRECISE LIST OF INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE YOU GET THE BEST RESULTS !
FULL IN DEPTH INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Please read each step and recommendation carefully before applying the Sole Sauce. A restore can go from bad to worse quickly if you’re careless! Please contact via email for any questions regarding this product.
- Step 1. Clean Yellowed Soles
Clean the soles with some soap and water and a nice scrub brush
We recommend Dawn dish soap and a soft scrub brush. Dawn is a nice grease cutting agent and is cost efficient!
- Step 2. Sauce Application
Safety First Be sure to wear gloves, protective eye wear, and a mask for safe measure. If it gets on your skin or in your eye, rinse thoroughly.
Prep I recommend applying the sauce by using a paint brush that’s about 1 inch thick. Some people feel more comfortable using a toothbrush. Using a brush allows you to apply the sauce smoothly without worrying about splash-back from the bristles.
We also have the sauce in a more open container such as a cup. So it allows us to dip the brush and apply easily. Don’t worry about pouring too much sauce in the cup, you can simply cover the cup with saran wrap and use it later.
Apply Apply the sauce using a brush and spread throughout the icy portion of the sole. You can use it on the entire sole but if that portion of the sole doesn’t need to be iced, there is no need to waste sauce. The sauce is rather thick, but that is its magic. So be sure to cover the clear/icy portion of the sole almost completely. Saran wrap the soles after application to keep the sauce moist on the soles which allowing for more effective sessions.
- BAKE - There are a few ways you can go about doing this so we will explain both methods.
Sunlight: Higher risk, best results
To reduce the risk of sole separation, we recommend literally icing the shoe. Fill a rubber ice bag with a few ice cubes and some water and stuff it inside of the shoe and tighten the laces a bit on the shoe to keep it secured in there.
- Change the bag of ice every so often depending on how hot the weather is that day. Change it out every half hour to an hour if necessary.
x Face the soles upward towards to sun (Duh!)
x We also recommend heavy monitoring of the shoes just to ensure all is well
x Test the limits of your shoes by doing on 1-2 hour sessions at first. You don’t want to just throw your shoes out in the sun for 8+ hours on the first go round.
UV Light: Safer, but takes more time
After you’ve applied your sauce, simply place them under the UV light and wait for results. You want the lights to be at a safe distance to prevent sole separation from the heat of the light, but also be at a distance where it’ll be effective. Repeat steps 1-3 until you’ve gotten the desired clarity. Keep in mind, icing soles is not an instant job and some jobs require 50+ hours of work. Be patient and keep at it. Best way to notice results is to do one shoe at a time.
Sole Reviver Magic Blue Sole Sauce (More Info)
Magic Blue Sole Sauce is a custom blend composed of 15 components for the highest strength possible, our Sole Sauce is the strongest Sauce on the market for Clearing your Yellowed/Fogged translucent sole, as well as deoxidizing Rubber midsoles and pieces.
CONTACT ME INFO
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT USING THE INFO BELOW
Email : "firstname.lastname@example.org"
YouTube Channels : "Sneaker Reviver" Or "Sole Reviver"
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE AMAZING BEFORE & AFTER PICS